By Jennifer López, R&R Partners
R&R Partners, a full-service, independent, international agency dedicated to helping clients thrive in complex, fast-moving business climates, continues their winning streak with a variety of victories. Employees are winning awards for their talents and the strategic branding, advertising, communications, government and public affairs agency as a whole is landing big clients.
Below is a snapshot of a few of the recent agency wins.
- An integrated team worked tirelessly to create and support Win Win Nevada, coalition made up of Las Vegas business and community leaders. Together they successfully rallied to persuade the Nevada state legislature to act swiftly and approve funding for both the Las Vegas Convention Center expansion and the new Stadium Project. These two projects combined will bring 14,000 new permanent jobs, thousands of construction jobs, $32 million in added funds for education and more than $1.4 billion added to the local economy annually at no cost to Nevada taxpayers.
- Grupo Posadas, the largest hotel operator in Mexico, enlisted the expertise of R&R to concept and envision their new brand, LA COLECCIÓN, a portfolio of Grupo Posadas’s coveted resorts in Mexico’s most sought-after beach destinations including Cancun, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta. For this new vision, R&R developed the strategic and creative platform that positions LA COLECCIÓN as the Mexican resorts where travelers can experience their dream vacation.
- They recently signed an agency of record contract with Avnet, a Fortune 500 company that is a global leader in technology design and distribution. Avnet has a presence in 115 countries around the world. R&R is in the process of rebranding the 95-year-old company.
- R&R was named PR News’ Top Places to Work in PR 2016. According to PR News, 2016 was one of their highest entry years ever and the competition was fierce- making the list was no easy feat. R&R is included on an impressive list of winners including Ketchum and Hill+Knowlton Strategies.
- Additionally, the agency took home two awards in the PR News Agency Elite 2016 Award. The seasoned team competed with major national agencies and with major national accounts. The winning categories include Consumer Marketing: Public Relations and Digital / Social Media: Public Relations both for the team’s work on Vegas Season.
Employee Award Wins:
- Jessica Murray, public relations account supervisor for the Las Vegas Visitors and Convention Authority (LVCVA), was named one of PR News’ 2016 Rising Stars. This award recognizes top PR talent who have stood out in the past year as professionals to watch as well as leaders in the industry. From a cross country Vegas Season adventure to bringing Vegas to life around the world, Jess’ hard work on the LVCVA account shines.
- Kris Cichoski, digital associate media director, was named a winner in the 2016 Cynopsis Rising Star Awards. This awards program recognizes the best and brightest rising media stars in the advertising industry. Chris leads digital media strategy across the agency.
With leaders and agency wins like these, the future of R&R Partners and the industry looks bright. Talented individuals who are interested in joining the winning team can explore career opportunities in anyone of R&R’s seven offices by visiting jobs.jobvite.com/rrpartners.
Supermodel Hannah Davis is handing out ice cream from the Vegas Season truck.