Last month, some 50 attendees from 30 partner agencies and 12 speakers gathered in Taipei for our World Meeting. From board meetings to sub-network meetings, general speaker sessions to interactive workshops, welcome reception to Perfect Partner awards, night market strolls to awe-inspiring dinner views, it was a productive, inspirational and fun four days!
Jenny Chan, one of our guest speakers and a reporter for Campaign Asia put together an extremely thorough and thoughtful article recapping the event and highlighting key messages from most of the speakers. Video content of all the presentations will available on our Vimeo channel and WPI Connect. Podcast of all the sessions will also be available on iTunes and Google Play. Links to this content will be sent to all WPI agency partners via separate email.
ANNOUNCING NEW WPI BOARD
We have a few new faces on the WPI board and several folks continuing on for a second term. Your new board includes:
Board of Directors Executive Committee
- Chairwoman – Christine Kilman, Gelia
- Vice Chairman – John Keane, Ardmore Advertising
- Secretary Treasurer – Mary Farrell, Mintz + Hoke
North America Directors
- Gayle Novak – Slack and Company
- Fletcher Whitwell – R&R Partners
- Dave Mering – MeringCarson (New)
- Mikael Rubinsson – Blomquist (2nd term)
- Jean-Paul Treguer – TVLOWCOST (New)
- Melania Halsband – Halsband Worldwide Partners
- Vinh Le – Le Bros (2nd term)
We’re looking forward to the next world meeting, which will take place September 17-19 in Paris. We’ll be sending more information about the meeting and details on registration soon. Stay tuned!